Its been a really long time since I cut anyone’s meat. I couldn’t have imagined doing it for my Dad, ever. I would have thought that it was demeaning. But he doesn’t seem too proud about it. His hands aren’t steady enough to hold a knife and fork and he needs it cut, its just that simple.
And its a very tender thing to do, pun not intended. It doesn’t take much time, I don’t know how well I do it, but its something simple that I can do for him. Just nice moments.
- Honoring Dad’s Birthday on January 27, 2011
- Dad Died on November 21. 2009; It Was a ‘Good Death’
- Dad Fell Again
- Some Cheer
- What to Do?
- 25 Item To-Do List EVERYONE Should Be Doing
- Are You An Optimist or a Pessimist?
- Every One Needs a Rose
- “Maybe Now You Will Call Me Fritz”
- Cutting Dad’s Meat
- The Bed Is Gone, Dad 1 Health Establishment 0
- The Equipment Arrives