What to Do?
Rose came over tonight for a second visit this week. She took Dad out to get groceries and presumably dinner. They got back awfully early, without dinner. When I asked Rose she commented, “He fell but he doesn’t want you to know.” Why on earth not, I feel so bad.
Rose said that he thinks ‘we’ don’t want him going out. That wasn’t me, it was the doctor. When he comes in, I drop hints all over the place that I really like to see him go out. Go out more….
Its so sad that he thinks I want to keep him in. What would you do? How would you get the message across.
No comments yet.
- Honoring Dad’s Birthday on January 27, 2011
- Dad Died on November 21. 2009; It Was a ‘Good Death’
- Dad Fell Again
- Some Cheer
- What to Do?
- 25 Item To-Do List EVERYONE Should Be Doing
- Are You An Optimist or a Pessimist?
- Every One Needs a Rose
- “Maybe Now You Will Call Me Fritz”
- Cutting Dad’s Meat
- The Bed Is Gone, Dad 1 Health Establishment 0
- The Equipment Arrives