Long story short. I came home early, Dad’s day companion, Queen, wasn’t there. She was out doing other work, but was supposed to bring back milk. She forgot the milk. I felt like I should go get it. I felt bad when she said she would. I made myself stay home, but made some excuse about it being too hot to go out again. (Boy was that lame, it was just as hot for her). She didn’t seem to think anything of it.
But its weird being home and sitting while someone else is making Dad’s dinner, getting his milk. I was fine when he did it, but this is hard.
So while I can complain about being overwhelmed with too much to do, I also have a difficulty watching someone work in my home. Hmmmm…..
But I did it. Now all I have to do is get up the nerve to tell her that Dad needs her meatloaf to be more solid!
- Honoring Dad’s Birthday on January 27, 2011
- Dad Died on November 21. 2009; It Was a ‘Good Death’
- Dad Fell Again
- Some Cheer
- What to Do?
- 25 Item To-Do List EVERYONE Should Be Doing
- Are You An Optimist or a Pessimist?
- Every One Needs a Rose
- “Maybe Now You Will Call Me Fritz”
- Cutting Dad’s Meat
- The Bed Is Gone, Dad 1 Health Establishment 0
- The Equipment Arrives