A year or so ago, sitting in the Newark airport I saw a sign about Nola Ochs, a 95 year old woman who had just earned her college degree. Well, I had to do a lens about her, the link is above, and also found more wonderful really old people who were still doing amazing things. There was a 109 year old blogger! 100 year old who were sky diving (no thank you).
And I just found this picture with an article about a 102 year old Harley ‘biker chick’.
Ya, Dad isn’t going to make this list, and maybe not your parent. But we can do it! (Note to do the Pilattes machine again tomorrow!)
- Honoring Dad’s Birthday on January 27, 2011
- Dad Died on November 21. 2009; It Was a ‘Good Death’
- Dad Fell Again
- Some Cheer
- What to Do?
- 25 Item To-Do List EVERYONE Should Be Doing
- Are You An Optimist or a Pessimist?
- Every One Needs a Rose
- “Maybe Now You Will Call Me Fritz”
- Cutting Dad’s Meat
- The Bed Is Gone, Dad 1 Health Establishment 0
- The Equipment Arrives